We offer you to go on the cruises with our captain Kirill Stashevskiy on the sport-cruising sailing catamaran Galeforce. This is a new sailing catamaran was launched in the end of 2013 from Asia Catamarans shipyard, design Alan Carwardine.
Length 43 ft (13 m)
Width 6,8 m
Sailing cruising speed 12 knots, top speed «FAST»
No. of guests
Up to 8 guests for family groups
Comfort and Entertaiment
– 4 double cabins and 2 bathroom
– Double reading lights in all cabins,
– 2 bathrooms with shower,
– Additional deck shower
– Sun protection from fixed bimini.
– DVD player with LCD-monitor. You can watch video on this yacht.
– Standard 8-person tender with outboard engine
– Simple fishing equipment (Penn), snorkeling equipment
– Extra scuba diving equipment,
– Diving guide,
– High class fishing-rods (Shimano),
– Fishing man.
Your holiday on Galeforce will be a relaxing! Or if you want you can try to learn to sail. You will visit picturesque lagoons, relax alone with your thoughts far from the hustle and bustle, swim in pure water, go fishing and diving — all that will make this day happy and hard to forget.
Galeforces’ interior is modern designed. You will feel on the boat like on the spaceship!!! You will get wonderful time on the boat. Difference with another cruise boat. You can get strong sens and comfortably also.
Galeforce features fore double cabins and 2 bathroom on the nose section and electric toilet. All cabins are well-ventilated with opening hatches or you can use air-con. Have room for storing your personal belongings.
8 Persons can sit on the large table in the comfortably saloon for breakfast, lunch or dinner. A convenient and well-stocked galley is located in the starboard (right) hull and is fitted with a gas stove, kitchen equipment and sea style tableware.
|Per day||01 Nov
|1 — 4 guests||
|5 — 6 guests||
|7 — 8 guests||
Discount: 6 days booking —
7 day is free
- 24 hour sole use of the yacht
- No sharing with other groups
- Services of Captain, Hostess
- Running cost of yacht (fuel & berthing)
- Snacks & fruits
- Coffee, tea & iced water
- Snorkeling & simple fishing gear
- Linen & bath towels
Snorkeling equipment included in charter
Do not include:
- Airline flights, transfers or hotels
- Holiday and medical insurance
- Yacht delivery (if applicable)
- Rental vehicles or water taxis
- Chef for cooking (100 Euro per day)
- Meals or drinks in restaurants
- National Park fees when applicable
- Soft drinks, beer, wine, spirits, cocktails